There are a great many people who do not believe in ghosts and the paranormal. Then there are a great many that do. Some have come to be believers because there are indications that they may think that they are dealing with a haunting. Perhaps, as a result of buying a new residence. When this occurs, it is not unusual for these individuals to turn to ghost hunters for help. This means they have to hire such professionals.
Asking the Right Questions
Ghost hunting has become a profession to the point where some will place ads for paranormal investigators wanted.
Once the calls offering assistance start to come in then the hiring party as to ask the right questions. Such as:
- 1. What experience do you have?
- 2. What are your credentials?
- 3. What type of spirits do you deal with?
- 4. Are you able to cast out the spirits?
- 5. Do you have modern equipment?
- 6. How long will it take?
- 7. How much will it cost?
- 8. Are there any guarantees?
The answers to these questions are going to help the party hiring the ghost hunter to make an informed decision.